The Pinnacle Group has the expertise and resources needed to get your agency on the right course and stay there.
The Pinnacle Group has a proven track record in helping homecare agencies identify obstacles to achieving desired results and supporting the implementation of needed changes. Through our experience, The Pinnacle Group has developed a proven assessment process for a comprehensive evaluation of the five key critical components of homecare agency success:
- Clinical and operations assessment
- Financial analysis
- Compliance and regulatory evaluation
- Revenue cycle assessment
- Systems utilization and functionality assessment
The Pinnacle Group initiates a multidisciplinary consulting approach, engaging experienced subject matter experts in the areas of revenue cycle, clinical, operations, and finance. Using this approach, we are able to provide a comprehensive evaluation of each key component of agency success and provide associated recommendations for improvements and best practices. Time and again, this approach has proven to be effective in identifying all key areas for improvement, growth, and implementation of best practices.
Following the assessment process, our consultants develop a comprehensive report detailing findings, conclusions and practical recommendations for performance improvements. Many agencies request additional services to project manage implementation of the overall recommended change plan or to support specific areas of implementation. The Pinnacle Group can support your turnaround through:
- Project management/implementation support
- Utilization and reimbursement management
- Workflow analysis and process improvement
- Staff training and education
- Interim management
- Evaluating systems options and RFP process
- IT, billing and collections services